Undergraduate Student College of Engineering Northeastern University Boston, MA 02115 email@example.com
Brooke Lenes is an undergraduate student at Northeastern University . She is a first-year student in the College of Engineering who is currently pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering with an interest in architectural engineering and environmental studies. She is also employed at the Northeastern ITS Help Desk . Before Northeastern, Brooke attended Andover High School in Massachusetts, where she took several Advanced Placement classes, as well as participated in multiple extracurricular clubs and sports. When not in class, she enjoys hiking , reading, and going to museums .
- Completed courses in Macroeconomics, Calculus, Chemistry, and Engineering, 2018.
- Excellence in Exploring Engineering, Andover High School (2017)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Member
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Member
- Employed at the Northeastern ITS Help Desk